Navigating Tax Obligations and Uncertainties at Home and Abroad
Cross-border commerce offers immense growth potential and a significant opportunity for many companies. However, this potential for new business opportunities also comes with increased complexity and potential exposure.
Whether your company seeks to explore the initial phases of international expansion or you’ve already developed multinational relationships, effective and efficient global tax planning ranks as an essential component to ensuring future success.
KBF’s team of international tax professionals can help new and established multinational businesses implement strategies and structure transactions to enhance their tax savings at home and abroad.
Our international tax services include:
- ASC 740 Accounting Assistance
- Worldwide Tax Minimization Planning
- Outbound and Inbound Structure Planning
- Foreign Tax Credit Analysis and Planning
- Global Intangible Low-Taxed Income (GILTI) Analysis and Planning
- Foreign-Derived Intangible Income (FDII) Analysis and Planning
- Base Erosion and Anti-Abuse Tax (BEAT) Analysis and Planning
- Global Mobility Planning and Compliance