Navigating Multistate Sales and Use Tax
The complexities of sales and use tax laws can be a burden to any business. The multitude of state and local tax rules and rates can impact how businesses operate.
While a business may only have a physical presence in one state, it may be selling products or services to customers located throughout the United States. This may result in businesses having to register, collect, and remit sales tax in multiple state and local tax jurisdictions
It is extremely difficult for businesses to keep up and remain compliant in this current environment, but KBF is here to help.
Our sales and use tax services include:
- Nexus Exposure Analysis For Digital And Traditional
- Product And Service Taxability Review, Including
Exemption Certificate Management
- Taxability Determinations And Advisory Services
- Voluntary Disclosures Or Amnesty Program
- Software Selection And Implementation Services
- Full Outsourcing Of The Sales And Use Tax
- Audit Management And Support
- Audit Appeals, Negotiation, And Settlement
- Reverse Audits For Tax Offsets And Cash Recovery